BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

My day out on Labour Day (1st May)

Today is may 1st. Also known as Labour day. I went out with my auntie uncle and cousins (my maid came along too).
We went to Bugis . I bought a shoe and pants. The total amount of these 2 items is S$52.20. so expensive rite ?I like the shoes cos they look like sneakers but they are not.They are super comfortable. The shoe was S$29.90 and the pants was S$22.20. Quite nice ......... Anyway, I had lots of fun today....... Outside OG i saw a guy playing with drums, he did not wear a shirt and his pants look like it was dropping down. I thought that he was insane playing a drum around a public place... The term that many people would use is 'sot sot' . It means crazy or insane...... Come to think of it i would say ''HaHa'' and "LOLz"............

1 comments:

Jessie said...

Seriously that guy outside OG was so weird. He also played with a little boy bang bang bang.. It is the sound a gun makes........ Not to be rude but I find it stupied