BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Sports Day

Well as I said sports day was last Thursady....... Fun!! I won 2 medals (not boasting) 1st round I was team captain (cos we were in groups).. n we got 1st place (We were running)but i thought I was bad... didn't expect to get 1st!! My chinese teacher was the teacher in-charge of Kovan....After I finished running, she said "Jessie,if people look at you ,they might think you cannot run fast. But I didn't expect your team to get 1st place..Good Job! (translated into English)After I heard what she said, I was hopping mad but I just responded with a 'ya'.... Can't believe what she said!! Good Thing was,it was fun... Bad Thing was ,we were not crowned Champion House...Sadzz. But I don care!! I had lots of FUN!!! It was a FUN day to end school..... Hope we could have another Sports day!!!

0 comments: